Are you inspired by a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge you to find creative solutions? At Balt, we foster a culture of collaboration that drives constant innovation. Our goal is to enhance the care of patients with neurovascular disease through physician-inspired innovative solutions. Balt’s 40 year legacy of bringing first-to-market products is now in the US. We are looking for dedicated, creative and collaborative individuals to join us in building the next great neurovascular device company. If this sounds like you, please select from our open positions below.
The Warehouse Supervisor at Balt will maintain inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising warehouse staff, and oversees all warehouse activities and ensures efficient processes in order to maximize warehouse productivity.
1. Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
2. Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
3. Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
4. Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
5. Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
6. Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
7. Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
8. Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
9. Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
10. Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
1. High school diploma/GED required.
2. Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
3. Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
4. Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
5. Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
6. Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
9. Problem-solving skills.
1. 1-2 years previous warehouse supervisor experience required.