Are you inspired by a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge you to find creative solutions? At Balt, we foster a culture of collaboration that drives constant innovation. Our goal is to enhance the care of patients with neurovascular disease through physician-inspired innovative solutions. Balt’s 40 year legacy of bringing first-to-market products is now in the US. We are looking for dedicated, creative and collaborative individuals to join us in building the next great neurovascular device company. If this sounds like you, please select from our open positions below.
The Project Manager is responsible for project management and technical support of corporate and site related projects ranging from new product introductions to quality improvement initiatives. The Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and timelines.
- Manage all executional aspects of assigned projects including timeline, deliverables, resources and day-to-day project-related activities; Ensure project success and timeline while adhering to project budget
- Accountable for overall project execution and communication from initiation through delivery.
- Maintains project schedules and leads cross-functional team(s) through successful completion of projects.
- Ensures that cross-functional resources are assigned and held accountable for task and outcome completion.
- Manages project scope, resources and timeline to ensure successful outcomes to established goals and objectives of the organization.
- Coaches team members to ensure process adherence and effective project management, utilizing best practice project management skills.
- Guides and assists in design control, PDP and continuous improvement initiatives
- Collaborates with Training and Development to provide project and team training to core teams
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer goals and objectives.
- Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes adequately addresses the business objective.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 5+ years project management experience OR Master’s Degree in Engineering with 3+ years project management experience.
Previous Experience as a project manager or engineer within a medical device company is required.
Experience in regulations international medical device regulations including FDA CFR 820, EU MDD and MDR.
Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred.
- Demonstrated success handling a variety of business projects
- Experience working collaboratively at all levels to build and maintain the positive relationships required to accomplish organizational goals
- Strong influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal/team effectiveness with ability to succinctly and accurately communicate to various levels of management and employees
- Results oriented; strong sense of urgency
- Willingness and ability to lead and institute change
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.