Are you inspired by a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge you to find creative solutions? At Balt, we foster a culture of collaboration that drives constant innovation. Our goal is to enhance the care of patients with neurovascular disease through physician-inspired innovative solutions. Balt’s 40 year legacy of bringing first-to-market products is now in the US. We are looking for dedicated, creative and collaborative individuals to join us in building the next great neurovascular device company. If this sounds like you, please select from our open positions below.
Blockade Medical, a Balt Company, is growing and we are looking to expand our R&D Engineering team with an experienced, Level II, III or Senior R&D Engineer. A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline is required with a minimum two (2) years’ experience specifically with an endovascular or medical device related background. This role will be supporting the development and manufacture of medical devices by working with the Manufacturing and Quality departments to design, develop, validate and qualify new products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of new product concepts and products
- Completing projects following design control procedures
- Developing test methods and test fixtures
- Design, develop, refine and improve current products
- Identify processes and improvements and materials to be used in products
- Prepare product documentation
- Write and supervise test protocols, test data and test reports
- Gather input from clinical, marketing, literature, and other internal sources
- Identify problems and recommend solutions
- Assist Project Manager in scheduling and coordinating project-related activities, including team meetings and design reviews
- Execute material procurement, shipping requests and documentation