Ballast 088 Long Sheath
GET THERE. STAY THERE.
Ballast 088 Long Sheath is a premium access solution delivering the perfect balance of distal softness to get you there and proximal support to stay there.
- Optimized design for best in class trackability and support
- Progressively softer coiled distal tip designed for safe and smooth navigation
- Large .088″ ID to allow for delivery of a wide range of therapeutic devices
- Braided reinforced proximal segment enhances support, pushability and kink resistance
- Smallest distal OD .088″ sheath on the market designed for atraumatic navigation
- Extended hydrophilic coating reduces friction and improves navigation
- Available in multiple lengths to accommodate various anatomies
|CONFIGURATION||USABLE LENGTH||PROXIMAL OD||DISTAL OD||PROXIMAL ID||DISTAL ID|
For a list of indications, warnings, precautions and contraindications, refer to IFU-022.