ECLIPSE 2L DUAL LUMEN BALLOON CATHETER
Parallel Lumens. Unparalleled Performance.
The Eclipse 2L Dual Lumen Balloon Catheter consists of a broad range of super compliant double lumen balloon catheters with a globally recognized design that delivers multiple access solutions and speed in treatment.
- Unique parallel lumen design delivers 5 times faster deflation* than other dual lumen balloons
- Broad treatment options allow for delivery of DMSO** liquid embolics, coils and stents
- Flat catheter design and multipurpose tip optimize navigation
- Unique Short Nose configuration with 3cm coiling marker are ideal for delivering coils and liquid embolics
- Super compliant balloons enhance vessel occlusion and conformity in complex anatomy (e.g. bifurcations, terminus, etc)
|REFERENCE||BALLOON||DISTAL TIP O.D. X LENGTH||I.D. (WORKING LUMEN)||DOUBLE LUMEN OUTER DIMENSIONS|
|ECL2L6x7SN||6||7||~2mm to 6mm||2.0F (.027”) x 3mm||0.41mm/.016″||.9mm/.035″||1.10mm/.043″|
|ECL2L6x9||6||9||2.0F (.027”) x 7mm|
*Data on file
**Not intended to deliver liquid embolic agents in the peripheral vasculature
- Not intended for embolectomy or angioplasty procedures
- Not intended for use in coronary vessels
- Not intended to deliver liquid embolic agents in the peripheral vasculature
For a list of indications, warnings, precautions and contraindications, refer to IFU-047.