Unique Options for Complex Anatomies
The Hybrid Guidewire portfolio consists of a wide and unique range of micro-guidewires that are globally proven to deliver access solutions for multiple pathologies, complex anatomies, and multiple treatment modalities.
- The Hybrid design combines the benefits of stainless steel and nitinol for excellent navigation
- Nitinol delivers an atraumatic, shapeable and durable tip
- Stainless steel delivers great pushability, torqueability and support
- Serves a broad range of applications with various OD, length and tip shape options
- Allows for greater access through small complex anatomy with guidewires available in ODs as small as .007”
- Excellent visibility with an optimized radiopaque distal tip
|REFERENCE||DISTAL OD||PROXIMAL OD||LENGTH||DISTAL SHAPE|
For a list of indications, warnings, precautions and contraindications, refer to IFU-040.