The Magic of true flow-dependent navigation
Magic, the first flow-dependent microcatheter to enter the neurovascular market has been able to withstand the test of time and maintain its position as the gold standard for flow directed navigation for treatment of complex cerebrovascular diseases. Since 1987, Magic continues to embody the innovative solutions for which Balt has been recognized.
*The Magic microcatheters are not compatible with embolization agents containing DMSO or methyl metacrylate.
- Greater access through small complex anatomy with the only microcatheter available in a 1.2Fr OD
- Specifically designed for the controlled, selective regional infusion of therapeutic agents or embolic materials into vessels
- Serves a broad range of applications with availability of 1.2, 1.5 and 1.8 Fr OD configurations
- Ability to access distal anatomy through total length ranges from 155 to 180cm
- Improved flow directed navigation through “Olive” configurations
ONLY microcatheter available in a 1.2Fr OD for greater access through small distal vasculature.
AVMs, Tumor embolization, Fistula embolization, IA Infusion for retinoblastoma, Super selective diagnostic for distal anatomy.